/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Impeccable Timing

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Impeccable Timing

I would like to apologize to Paul for my impeccable timing when it comes to my posts.

Paul writes a damn good post, pours out his heart and soul (sober this time I might add... well, actually probably not) and i follow it up with a post on how I desperately want to make out with Branjolina.

You see, for those of you who think that I am the kind of guy who when facing serious, deep issues, just laughs nervously and makes a joke to duck the issue... 1) you are absolutely correct and 2) That is not what I was trying to do, in this case, or in the case of me following up Tyler's life manifesto with a post entitled "Big Ass Elk".

When someone hits the "create post" button, and then begins to write, and then I create a publish a post in like 30 seconds, and then they finally conclude their tome and publish it, it will automatically be placed before mine, chronologically.

It is not me who is the asshole, it is blogspot.com. That insensitive, anti-dentite bastard.

Paul: I love you. I love your post. It spoke to me. Please accept my apologies.

Angelina: call me.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Drew, I love you unconditionally. By the way, it's been too long my friend. Let's tip a Boddingtons or 12 and then post together while I'm in Danville. By the way x2, I know a hottie in Walnut Creek.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger drew said...

paul,

you in danville is not a good idea. you have already hooked up with 48.7 percent of the town.

plus, i drink anchorsteam now, so lets make walnut creek our (and by our i of course mean your) new playground.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Drew,

Not to be greedy or anything but I'm not one to half ass or 48.7 anything. I want the whole SHABLAM! I mean SHABANG! But okay fine. You are the Godfather.

My Bish,

When do you get here?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Nov. 11. Danivlle just ain't ready for the ruckus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home