/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The plot thickens...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The plot thickens...

So Tyler dropped Hilary vs Condi on us. And there was much displeasure voiced, although i dont see what all the fuss is about. i have no problem voting for hilary. but lets add a third piece to the puzzle... Angelina???


I would hook up with one of these women in a heartbeat. Can you guess which one?
ok, maybe two.
ah hell, who am i kidding? i'll take whatever i can get...

8 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a sick man, drew

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger drew said...

Hey she is a celebrity, she has incredibly luscious lips, tattoos, dark hair, a bit of a wild side... what can i say? Condi just does it for me.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Man you are sick. Angelina definately, Condi in a pinch but I heard that Hilary's packing her own cigar if you know what I mean.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you HEARD hilary is packing her own cigar... i can verify.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear she has a hanging chad

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get back to work.... nate bishiops ananymous parent (dad? maybe, mom? maybe)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger drew said...

bishop, fyi, that wasnt me. i am still to mortified after finding out your dad reads this blog to make jokes about it. plus, i know how to spell "anonymous".

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Oh good Lord I hate my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home