/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: A public service announcement from your second most prolific poster.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A public service announcement from your second most prolific poster.

T'would appear from some comments that today's veritable deluge of references to Amare, Xavier McDaniel and Sarunis Marcaloneaus did not meet with pleasure from all of our little blogging family. I do realize that for those who are not as into sports as myself the sports talk can be a bit dry. However, I do love the sports. It's a major part of my life. The merits and pratfalls of it's importance to me are another post and topic entirely but the point is that we write about what we care about. This blog is going to take on the attitude and the personalities of those who write on it. Therefore if some people write a little more than others the blog may tend to lean towards certain subjects (i.e. sports, Sub-culture music, etc.). This is no reason for other people with jobs that actually require work to not post when they can.
We all want to hear about stuff that is going on in everybody's life, regardless of topic. The idea was to stay in touch and keep each other up to date. So if there's something that you'd rather talk about than the wastern Conference playoff race, post it!!! If you want to talk about politics, personal life, the ups and downs of being married (get it?) then post it. Cody I demand that you post an original poem within 48 hours of reading this sentence. I crave your poetry, I need it. If there had been more of your poetry on this blog I'm pretty sure that Hurricane's Katrina and Rita would never have happened. We have one hell of a blog going on here people and there is nothing that I like more than getting on the internet and seeing a post that I don't know just by the title is Dru. Blog on brothers. Blog on.

5 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Cody said...

I like sports talk too, but I was talking bad about the NBA. Why do I not like the NBA that much anymore? Oooh...I just thought of it. It's becoming too much like an AND 1 mix tape and I hate that poor fundamental, showy, one on one, dunk on each other, slap the back board, shit.

If I had the Sonics to watch regularly, I could probably get into it again, though. Maybe someday.

I don't know if I can get a poem out, but I'll try.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Cody said...

p.s. my limited posting has everything to do with my limited time and nothing to do with my level of desire to. i read the blog every day, but ofteh, that's all i have time for.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your just angry because I broke your dad off at the ankles, took your mom out for a nice dinner of fried chicken and then didn't call her!!!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger drew said...

basically bishop just wasted 10 minutes of your life trying to say: if you dont like the sports posts, quit whining and post something else!!!!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

10 minutes? What are you man some kind of speed reader?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home