/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The great American art of.....

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The great American art of.....

Bathroom stall writings blessed me with some truly beautiful inspiration today as I relieved myself in the Belfair Safeway this afternoon. To wit:

"Bush was wrong, 2052 dead."
"BUSH SUCKS!!!!"
"You assholes are the ones who voted for him."
"Who was I supposed to vote for that Swift Boat Veteran with Botox?"

and my personal favorite;

"I have a 10 inch long c___, big and strong,
guys sign your wives up below.

1.__________ Ph#____________
2.__________ Ph#____________
3.__________ Ph#____________"


Have any of the wanderers of the f'ing unknown graced a bathroom stall, tree or other inanimate object with a witty saying or two? I found myself wondering if this a purely American quirk or does the saying "Fur un Goot zeit ruf...." mean something in the Fatherland?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home