/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Bad Case of Mondays

Monday, October 31, 2005

Bad Case of Mondays

well while i will admit that I haven't yet carefully investigated Judge Alito's positions, the fact that Pat Robertson called Bush's latest circus sideshow act... err, i mean supreme court nomination a "Grand slam home run!" means I am automatically against it. Because that guy is just an enormous doucheface. If Pat Robertson went on record in favor of oxygen, I would immediately put a plastic bag over my head and suffocate myself.

These are the only thoughts going through my head on this Monday morning.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger drew said...

nate, please post your witty pat remark in favor of oxygen here...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Nate said...

i hear pat robertson is a democrat who supports censoring of gay-offensive material

 

Post a Comment

<< Home