/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: not so big-ass post

Friday, October 28, 2005

not so big-ass post

Apologies to everyone, I have been to busy to blog this week for the most part (although apparently not to busy to pillage other blogs and pass off clever links and pictures as my own). I expect this trend to continue on into the first half of the month of November, with trips to the midwest, rocking concerts, and a large and very real career change looming...

Wait, what am I apologizing for? Bishop has been sitting on his thumb all week, despite the fact that Elbrecht overnighted his newly repaired computer back to him several days ago. (Elbrecht fixes computers, its just what he does.) This behavior that Bishop is exhibiting is all to familiar... this slow withdrawal from posting. The refusal to get involved in the comments. No clever, biting remarks as elbrecht and i fire volleys back and forth at each other. Is this ringing a bell for anyone? Garrett, put down the hammer and think a minute. Anyone remember Baseball, Marriage, and the woes of the OC? Neither do I. Neither do I. bitch.

On that note, let the pillaging continue:

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

are you calling me a bitch or bishop, I couldnt tell. What did I do, I am just trying to build a bed here and not get too bored at work.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger drew said...

no one in particular... i freakin love the fact you are building a bed and i also love to end paragraphs with the word "bitch".

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Nate said...

hey bitch i am in oklahoma city this weekend and wondering where you are

garrett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home