/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The world's biggest Anti-Super Fan!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The world's biggest Anti-Super Fan!

I am the world's biggest anti-super fan and this is why.
I will be attending the USC/CAl game with drew in Berkeley. I will be wearing a "Roll on you Bears" shirt (hopefully)! And Cheering gleefully against the men of troy, even though I am really close friends with Matty L. then the very next weekend I will probably attending the USC/Fresno State game at USC and I will be attending with a huge Fresno State fan (jillian.k.moore) and I will be wearing my fresno state bulldogs shirt(well, its a gonzaga bulldogs shirt but it just has the bulldog and the same colors so it will now be my fresno state shirt). I will probably cheer a little more quietly for the opposite SC team in this case than up at Cal. I find this kind of interesting yet fun. so we will see

Go Cal
Go Fresno State
Go USC when you are not playing a team that I am partially connected to.

I have a lunch meeting tomorrow at 1pm with the dodger guy and our clubhouse manager. I was just talking to our clubhouse guy and he said we will go out and "have a couple" at lunch. so it doesnt sound like I will need to wear my interview best and bring my polished resume.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey G see if you can get me a job cleaning jock straps or something.

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get off my nuts G

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger drew said...

trust me, you are gonna have to polish something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home