/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Null and Void

Monday, October 10, 2005

Null and Void

I pronounce this blog officially dead.

Just kidding. I'm back, bitches! Let there be life!!!!!!

It appears I will have to reform this blog out of the dust and breathe life back into it's nostrils once again. Props to Tyler to the single best Anchorman reference yet... amazing. But that should have been a post unto itself, dammit. That's how damn funny it was.

Update on my (unplugged weekend): La Jolla = Beautiful. (Possibly the most beautiful place in California, besides Yosemite...which by extension would pretty much make it the most beautiful place in the world, besides Yosemite, although I am sure some Big Sur/Northern Coast places might give it a run... but for perfect weather and all around amazing, La Jolla is it.)

Saturday night I watched the Cal game in a bar while the wedding reception was going on, and after "incident" in the fourth quarter which cost them the game, I contemplated drowning myself in the Pacific Ocean out of sheer depression. Then I woke up still depressed on Sunday and spent the day laying on the beach reading On the Road and feeling sorry for myself. Then I came home and got online and talked to Bishop and felt sorry for myself some more. Then I came to work and looked at the news for the first time in 3 days and read that 20,000 people were dead and probably a lot more in Pakistan and I felt like the biggest fucking asshole on the entire planet, because my life was pretty much destroyed over a Cal/UCLA game.

That is my update.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger drew said...

well jared,
we could be complacent and accept that or we could RAGE AGAINST THE FUCKING STATUS QUO!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home