/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Spread that Posse Love

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Spread that Posse Love

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a moment of seriousness if I could, and spread a little love. My (and some of yours) very good friend Phil Hamer has spent some time in Kenya, shooting a movie that he is now working on. I just wanted to pump it up a bit because I love Phil and he is incredible at what he does. So if you get a chance, peep his movie trailer here, it takes a couple minutes to load, but it is really worth it.

Either click the link above, or visit www.Reason4Productions.com
Feel free to send the link to any friends you think might be interested, to spread the word and the love.

God bless Phil, a man among boys in the film industry.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let it never be said that phil hamer didnt make DAMN good movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home