/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Just remember fellas, I've had a few

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just remember fellas, I've had a few

So tonight, I went out...again..and had a few...again...and after reading the recent blogs, I noticed something. More than a statement of observation, I was left with a question. Where the fuck is the reality of God in all this? In the G's struggle for the ultimate whatever, in Jared's conquest for direction and placement, in My Bish's pain in the struggle for Life... and more abundantly...in fucking anything, in Elbrecht's abyss of cynicism and the question of the existence of "the right one," and are all the single ones this fucked up, in Tyler's hope of meaning beyond the promotion (professionally and relationally), in Drew's fear of being a man of God through and through, Cody's struggle to be a "better man" (by just trying harder), in my addiction to potential in any girl that coughs in my direction, in Brady's...in all of our woundings from Biola or other entities of the religious community. Again I ask, where the fuck are you God? And my hope is closer than we ever knew.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this blog. I don't assume that I know everyone's issues. I'mjust interpreting what I've read. My apologies for misinterpretations. I hope that you all know I truly have a deep love for all of you and the fing unknown for the brotherhood it facilitates.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

I for one think that Paul should always have at least 2 glasses of wine, 1 beer and one shot of Tequila in him before he posts. Through libations comes wisdom.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger drew said...

Paul,

please preface every and all posts with "Just Remember, I've had a few"

thank you

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you cut to the core of me, baxter. You're so wise... like a miniature Buddah... covered in hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home