/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Mystery

Monday, October 10, 2005

Mystery


So I am bored and trying to file my pics somewhat chronologically. Can someone please tell me where this was taken? My memory (which obviously has proven to be completley unreliable) tells me Mcdonalds in Budapest, but since I have been wrong nearly 100% of the time when trying to recount European adventures (accept for the time I thought Brady was going to choke my ass out and leave me floating in the Danube) I am going to need some confirmation.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the people's in this pic who memory should be the most fuzzy, my money is on the guy in the hood with a bottle of jaeg down his pants.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

I believe that was in the 14 story burger king where burgers cost like 250 slutties

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was taken while I was working out. You said you were going to the Burger King at the Oktogon metro stop in Budapest. I'm still pissed you grubbed without me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home