/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Cingular or Verizon: Discuss...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Cingular or Verizon: Discuss...

Fellas, I need help. I'm over Sprint. Sprint is not practical enough on the whole texting thing plus their coverage sucks if you're in an area with more than three trees over 8ft tall. I think I know more people with cingular so I'm leaning towards them. My contract is ending soon so I need to make a decision and frankly the pressure is more than I can bear by myself. Does anyone have an opinion on the matter?

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Greg said...

I had Cingular for 2 years and was riddled with nothing but trouble. Overcharging, crappy customer service, etc. So I switched to AT&T, which was bought by Cingular. Go team. Anyway, I have Cingular again now and I have had no problems in the last year with it. Great coverage, no problems with billing, and almost always good reception.

My 2 cents.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger drew said...

I have heard cingular is improving once they work out the kinks from the merger.

I have T Mobile, and love it, cause i dig the plan, and 1000 anytime minutes for 40 bucks, but if you want service in remote areas, they are not the company to do it.

plus if you get cingular or T mobile you can get a Razor phone and we can be twin-zies.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Cody said...

verizon is the only way to go in terms of coverage. the prices are comparable too, man.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you hear me now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home