/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Thank you Bishop

Friday, September 09, 2005

Thank you Bishop

I went to bed last night thinking I had just posted a funny, because of the comments and phone calls I recieved from bishop. But I wake up this morning to a bunch of confused and not amused friends on the blog. I would like to apologize for my not funny post and it will not happen again. It was written with the understanding that you guys had ever had to witness an Angels broadcast with Rex Hudler. apprently not. So from now on I will post about Zelda or whatever the hell you guys find funny! That is all, thank you Bishop for encouraging me to look like a complete JackRod.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger drew said...

what are you talking about, it was hella funny... i mean i enjoyed the post, but the ron hafer "hey dude" put it way over the top...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger drew said...

oh man, more zelda posts would be so awesome. in fact, we should just call this the zelda blog cause we are GAAAAAAAAAYYYY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home