/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: just a little something to start your day

Thursday, September 08, 2005

just a little something to start your day

I was just informed by an unnamed source that I have to watch what I say because there are going to be poeple from an unnamed university that might be looking on... so I am going to extend a welcome to our fellow eagles and inform them that this is not GUS so I dont want to hear any guitar-playing emos saying anything. I dont want to hear any recommendations to read Wild at Heart, because I already have and everything I learned in that book I had already learned from our buddies ******** and ******.

anyway, on a serious note, I found out that one of my buddies got shot and killed last week in a cocaine deal gone wrong. And no this is not a joke, I am serious. This kid's life was a mess. So keep them in your prayers.

on a not so serious note, here is a wonderful article from our good friends at the Phat Phree. It hits home to me in so many different ways... DREW! please read and enjoy!

Clicky

9 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be watching you. Let really try to focus on community here.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play no dodge ball no community. Play dodge ball know community.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bishop,
i had to delete that because it showed a distinct lack of understanding of our Constitution.
and because you are an asshole.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've beaten your kind before and I'll do it again...ass.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE SCREENED BY WEBSENSE!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I reference the constitution while limiting your free speech.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DENIED

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(tear)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home