/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Todays Sports Wrap, with Patrick Swayze

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Todays Sports Wrap, with Patrick Swayze


So I realized with horror that I spent way more time today on USS Mariner then I did on Calbears.com. How can this I be, I wondered? Then I realized that today was simply an anamoly... I was viewing the Mariners site for two very legitamite reasons: 1) As the G has pointed out was the steriod suspension for a very mediocre player (the second mediocre M caught this season) and 2) was because one of the greatest collapses in baseball history occurred today, as the M's bent over and wore it in the face at the hands of one of the hottest west coast franchises, your Billy boys, the Oakland Athletics. Powerball is back, bitch.

Now the next issue I would like to address has to do with a question I have been getting a lot lately: Am I worried about the Cal/Washington this weekend, in light of the fact that the newly anointed savior of the Golden Bears, QB Nate Longshore snapped his leg in half on opening day? The answer is, not at all. Never mind the fact that Cal is currently using a Fullback at QB. Nevermind the fact they have to travel to the frozen tundra of Huskey field and stare at all those purple clad eco friendly bastards. Never mind that Cal has won the last 5 games against Washington by an average spread of 56, and all the sources suggest UW is finally due. Why am I so confident? Because after this Saturday, win or lose, one thing will still be the same come Sunday...We got Tedford, and you.... dont. Bitch.

And finally, in Fantasy news, I would like to point out that I have 5 relief pitchers in the line up tonight... and recorded 5 saves. Top that.

Take it away, Pat.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just wanted to agree with what Dru was saying about coach Tedford. Thanks to his wisdom and guidance we not only were able to ride our running backs to succes in college but have also been extremely well prepared for the jump to the NFL. As you can tell by our track record in the League coach Tedford truely knows how to get a QB ready for his career. Aaron would like to send a special shout out because thanks to coach Tedford's stellar record with Quarterbacks he was chosen much higher than most people thought. This ones for you Coach, and great work in the Rose Bowl last year.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... don't forget us. Thanks. Ass. And by the way, last time I checked, JT was a COLLEGE coach. And we all kicked some serious Huskey ass in college. So what now.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys want my autograph. No?!? C'mon I used to play football!!! No. 3 draft pick? Cincinnati? Ducks?!? Well then can I just bum a buck off you guys. I gotta take the bus the factory. (curses Tedford under his breath). If only I had gone to the UW instead. I could have followed in the glorious footsteps of Warren Moon, Sonny Sixkiller, Hugh Millen, Mark Brunell, Chris Chandler, Damon and Brock Huard and Marques Tuiasasopo...Damn... Hey bitch that's my seat!!!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goddamn kerry collins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home