/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Dear Mr. Hudler,

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dear Mr. Hudler,

My name is Ray Tarded and I am a huge Anaheim Angel fan!!! I have been a huge fan my whole life since 2002. I am 25 years old now and I love the Angels. I hate how that hispanic Arte changed the name of the team. I hate LA! I live in mission viejo and I have loved the Anaheim Angels for 20 years eventhough they have only been the Anaheim Angels since 1997. I dont care though I have loved them my whole life, but especially since 2002!!! Go Angels, World Champs. WHOOOO!. Anyway, the reason I am writing you is to tell you how much I love your work! I think you are so awesome and you represent the all american angel fan like myself. I think you are so smart and you know the game of baseball so much. I can tell by the way you talk that you were a 12 time all star in your career. I love how you are always trying to pump up the crowd and have no care for professionalism. I love when you tell us how the angels are the best team of all time and each player is the most deserving of gold glove awards,I completely agree with you, even after they got swept by the mariners in a four game series this year. I dont care because you are the best. I see the way the players and coaches react to you. Eventhough they ignore you and act like they cant stand you, I know they love you. I love when you compared the caplain's battle with cancer to that of the angels needed to battle in the 3rd inning against the orioles! that was awesome and so classy. I love how you also have that baseball in your hand. but if you have it in your hand, how are you still able to look like you have a thumb up your ass? I wish I was as cool and as smart as you. Anyway I have to get going now, I have to get up early tomorrow for class. GO APU! I will talk to you soon though.

your biggest fan since 2002

Ray Tarded

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks on the comment Ray Ray!!!! Boy your comments really get pumped up!!! I mean PUMPED!!!!!! The Angels are FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!! Man I tell ya I know I got caught with some reefer but that was just because I needed something to chill me out cuz the Angels got me so damn STOKED!!!!! STOKEDY STOKED STOKED!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Anyways Ray thanks for the chat. Don't forget to email Commisioner Selig about our K-Rod for Silver Slugger campaign! OH MY GOD I JUST SHIT MY PANTS AND RORY LIKES IT!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did want Rex to speak at chapel but the whole reefer thing came up.. hey dude!! (by the way, this did happen)

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Who the hell is Rexy?

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrett-

Clean out your desk, you are fired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home