/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Sports Wrap

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sports Wrap

Good evening folks, Patrick Swayze and Tits McGee are off tonight.

Well, in an attempt to balance out all the video game talk, (BORING), and since I still have 36 or so hours before the still-quarterback-less Golden Bears of Cal take on the, well, "athletically-challenged" Huskies of U dub, I thought I would throw a few more logs in the fire.

At least, according to this article, Washington is awesome at recruiting the best players in their own backyard.

In football news, the Oakland Raiders drew first blood against the Pats tonight, getting my hopes up, to be crushed, althought the Randy Moss reception pretty much made my night, because it was so freaking sweet.

In Fantasy news, I am beating Nathan Bishop with a team that starts Placido Polanco, Scott Posednik, Victor Martinez and Juan Pierre. Put your huge head on your huge pillow and cry yourself to sleep, pretty boy.

A fantasy question: If Josh Beckett is my pitcher, and Josh hits a bomb-ski, do I get that bomb in my results? I guess it doesnt really matter when you are so untouchably dominant, like my squad, but I am still curious...

And thats a wrap.

5 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cal...UW. Cal...UW. 7th place PAC-10 or No. 1 Seed NCAA Tournament. My childhood neighbor Nate Robinson said you can't spell California Golden Bears without C-A-R-D-I-N-A-L.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RICHARD MIDGLEY (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry....was that a taunt? Wasn't Midgely on the floor last year when we beac out guys like 135-23? I'm just asking. Can't you at least just say "Washington sucks at football!!"? God bless

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

by the way you can keep your white-boy Linebacker. Shoreline sucks ass.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger drew said...

RICHARD MIDGLEY (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home