/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: It rolls on....and on....and on....

Friday, March 24, 2006

It rolls on....and on....and on....

I was going to write an angry, piss and vinager post here about how Washington got screwed and completel outplayed, outcoached and outclassed the most talented team in the country. But I honestly can't do it. I don't have anything left. It was the Super Bowl Part Deux. 45-23 free throw disparity, Technical on Roy for playing D, and a conspicuous non-call on goal tending in OT. I am so proud of this team and I will miss watching Roy play for the Purple and Gold. He's probably my favorite college basketball player of all time. I loved this team they deserved better. The East Coast Bias lives. I'm out.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

P.S. A six pack combo of Black Hook, Killians, and Guinness in an hour eleveates the sting a bit. Thank God for sweet ass beer. Go Dawgs. Fuck the Po-lice!!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

because of these past couple months as a seattle/washington team sports fan... I hereby declare myself no longer a sports fan.. from this day forward I will not watch another sporting event because everytime I do I end up getting hurt (kinda like my dating life before jill)! everytime one of my teams is about to do something cool. They get raped in the ass by a huge black D (other than my own) without lube! But I do have to say congrats to Cody because once again his team one.. The ones in stripes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home