/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: the madness

Saturday, March 18, 2006

the madness

Sometimes loving Cal so much can be hard on the heart. Sometimes it makes me cry. And when I say sometimes I usually mean 5-6 times a year, every year, for the past 25 years.

But Leon Powe is a damn funny man:

From the SF Chron:

'Yet Powe feels the pull of the NBA. He subscribes to the NBA TV package and he watches tons of games, studies them.

"I try to learn new moves," Powe said Thursday. "I watch Elton Brand a lot, and Ben Wallace. I think I'm like Ben Wallace, (but) with offense. When I'm watching and he gets the ball on offense, I turn the channel, flip to the Clippers (and Brand). Don't write that, I don't want Ben Wallace to get mad."

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Leon, Come get your Player of the Year Trophy!! Here it is!! C'mon!!! Come Get it BiG Guy!!!! Oh your so cute when your angry. See you in the Sweet 16. Ooops, my bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home