/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Uh-oh....He's Back!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Uh-oh....He's Back!!!

Gentlemen, as of today, I no longer have anything to look forward to in the NCAA Tourney. Duke, you can Red my Dick, Gonzaga I don't give A Dam about Morrison, and well, we all know that if you re-arrange the letters of the name Hassan Ouda Adams you can make both the names of Saddam and Osama. Well, maybe I made his middle name up. But, the point remains, I no longer care about the Tourney, unless Washington can pull a quick one and win it all. Then, I'll kneel on my two feet and give Bishop...um...a hi-five! So, given that today marked death to college basketball for me, I was ecstatic to turn on the tele, Espn News of course, and find that our long lost prodigal basketball Sun has made somewhat of a return. Yes, tonight was Amare Stoudemire's first game of the season. Now, in case your memory is poor, I think we all made our beds at the beginning of the season. And I distinctly remember being mocked for whom I choose to sleep with. "The Suns are finished." "There is no way they will make the playoffs without Stoudemire, Richardson, and Johnson" "Blah blah blah." To catch us up, the Phoenix Suns are actually on pace to win the same number of games as last year, and they have done it without their leading scorer, rebounder, and blocker, Stoudemire. Tonight, against the stern warnings by several top analysts that it was too early, Amare made his return, and he did it in style. Stoudemire's line looked a little something like this:

Min FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OReb DReb TReb Ast PF St TO BS PTS

19:21 7-14 0-0 6-7 5 4 9 0 1 0 0 2 20


The thing I would like to point out is that he played only 19 minutes and somehow managed to score 20 pts, with 9 rebounds. Doubters, haters, be gone. Amare is back!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Color me niether hater nor doubter. In the absence of decent ball from my Supes I will root for the heat from the desert to burn everyone it touches. God I love the Suns!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home