/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The Bell Tolls For Thee....

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Bell Tolls For Thee....

Before tip off I just wanted to offer my condolences to all of in your brackets this year. It was a good effort by all. Cody even surprised us by channeling the spirit of Mike and Mike in the Morning into a Bradleyesque Cinderella Run through the first two rounds. Tonight, however, seperates the men from the boys, the penis from the vagina, and the worthwile from the irrelavent. After Duke loses to LSU and Gonzaga beats UCLA all of your brackets will be officially screwed. I, however, will make like Modest Mouse and Float On peacefully and serenely, my final four intact. In fact, the only way my bracket gets screwed up is if Washington upsets UCONN tomorrow. Either way, I'll be gloating about winning the bracket contest or cutting down the nets with B-Roy, Bobby J, Apple Turnover and the gang. So thanks for playing, and you stay classy other participants (aka, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place).

Get ready to see this face....


And this face....

4 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger drew said...

do i really not have a chance?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger drew said...

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW SUCKA!!!

(that sound today was codys bracket busting and drew sitting pretty).

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger AL said...

I'm done.
Gonzaga and UW on consecutive days when they both had it in their hands... and it slipped away.
I can't care anymore, and I won't.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

I hear you Dru. I don't even care anymore. Go George Mason. Go LSU. What the hell does it matter now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home