/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: NO.. It Wasn't!

Monday, March 20, 2006

NO.. It Wasn't!

I havent posted a bitter post in a while but this kind of got to me last night.
A girl from the Tennesee basketball team "dunked" twice in the game last night. I heard the people on sportscenter talking about it so I decided to take a look, because normally when I hear them talking about women's basketball I give myself a barbwire enema, because that is more exciting.
I heard them talking about these awesome dunks that took place in the Women's NCAA tourny, so I turn around and take a look, I see the replay... I am sorry, but no, that was not a dunk.. nor that one! Honestly, this is a joke. sure, it is cool a 6-9 chick can come close to grabbing the rim, but come on, those are not dunks, let alone, exciting ones!
If those are dunks, then I was dunking in eighth grade.
and then.. the lady broadcast had the balls (she probably does) to say that the dunk is becoming a huge thing in women's basketball. This is ridiculous!
first off, women are not athletes! a "women athlete" is an oxymoron. sure there are athletic women, but there are no female athletes. the only reason there are women's sports is because of title IX, which is bull crap anyway.
second off, if you ever saw a 6-9 dude dunk like that, you would say, "hey man, I bet that would have been awesome if you werent attached to that wheelchair!"

That is all!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger drew said...

i really dont think there are enough words to describe my love for you.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You no think we manly. We kick you ass good.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo ya!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're saying you didn't like murderball?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home