/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!

You know, the thought occurred to me yesterday; I've never graduated college, I don't have kids, I haven't won the lottery, outside of getting married Sunday could be the biggest day of my life. Sad? Yes. True? Probably. All I can say at this point is go Hawks. I've been like a kid at Christmas this week, everyday seeming to last as long as a JMNR Chapel. If any of you have a shred of decency you will say a small prayer for Seattle, gather around the television with your family and friends, and root for my team. Even if it's just more my phsycological well being. If it was your team that was a win away from it's first championship game, I'd root for them (unless it was the Angels). I gotta go, I think I'm gonna throw up.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Cody said...

I feel so much better now. I thought I was the only one that has been so excited all week long for this game. I have felt like a little kid again too Nathan.

p.s.
I still think Shaun Alexander dresses in drag on the weekends.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

come on fellas, this is our year and by our I mean the seahawks because I dont wear a uniform, but I am stoked. Cody, I will be there today with you by your side through the ups and ups because there will be no downs today.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Thank you guys. Band of Brother's has got nothing on us.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger drew said...

who are the seahawks?
call me when they play the golden bears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home