/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Attention all 24 hour fitness Members and guests

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Attention all 24 hour fitness Members and guests

My name is Zach, if you dont already know me. I have been a trainer here for the past 4 years while attending fullerton college on a weightlifting scholarship... What?.. no, they do have a weightlifting team, trust me. Anyway bro, I am a trainer. If you ever need any assistance on the machines in my temple let me know... Yeah, I work here, why do you ask?.. oh my uniform? today is my day off. I have to continue sculpting my body even on my days off... no, I am not sponsored my under armor... oh, you mean this shirt.. and these shorts.. and this wrist band? oh they asked my to wear this stuff because I am in here so much and I get looked at the most. I guess it is because I am the most ripped person in here... no, I dont shave my legs, its natural... Just because it is January doesnt mean I cant have a golden tan.. no, its not orange, it is natural.. my grandmother is half Italian... Trust me, I am the man around here and soon I will be assitant manager, you wait and see... what?.. I dance to this because I can and I know people are watching... oh, hey cutie.. I m sorry what did you ask?...oh ok well, hey if you ever need any suppliments just ask. I can get them for you at a great price and I use this stuff, it helps me get these huge arms.. they are 17 inches..around! man, did you just seen that horse run out of here. I think it stepped on my arm.. you see that horse shoe mark on my tricep... no, dont leave yet.. ok, just let me know if you need a spot or anything.. cool bro. later.



ok enough on that. I just had to post what I have been observing that the gym lately, it really bothers me!
I am heading out of here really soon to go to jills for the weekend and then I will be starting my new job on tuesday.
I will give more details later but here are a few.
I have an office
It has a window, with a view of the new soccer field
I have 3 computers (2 laptops)
the only people on campus that are above me are Dr. Holmquist and Clyde Cook
I have a staff of over 7 people
I have an assistant who have been there for 12 years and I was asked my holmquist to consider keeping him on my staff because of loyalty.
anyway, it should be fun, I will be posting more soon. I dont think I will be that busy, I watched what the guy before me did and he did crap! so if I show up and do anything I will look good.

love you guys.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger drew said...

g-

i love you and honestly, you were freaking MADE for this job!

ps- holmie is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home