/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: ...and wasnt even given a kiss

Saturday, January 21, 2006

...and wasnt even given a kiss

so I started to file my taxes last night and I came to realize. We get raped! and not even the good kind of rape. it is the non lubricated by the something the size of a fire hydrent, raped.
in years past I have got pretty much all the money that was taken out returned to me. which, if that were the same this year, I might actually have a good sized return, because this is the first year I made over 3000.
not only do I not get a lot back but that 1040"EZ" form is bullcrap. that thing was hard to figure out.
as you can tell, I am not a CPA or anything but man, I think I need one to figure out why I am getting it so raw this year. Is it the tax bracket thing? is it the fact I filled the form out wrong? I dont know, but I need some answers!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

I freaking only made 20,000 and I claimed 0 so that they would take to most out. maybe I just doing it all wrong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home