/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: HAPPY BIRFDAY TO TYLER!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO TYLER!!


I think it's pretty clear that January 10th is the best birthday on the blog Tyler. Why else would two of us have it? Thanks for the phone calls guys...for real...not all saracastic like the G.

I have one correction though, it is not my balls' birthday today. Their birthdays are on January 11th and 12th. Because of their size, my mom had to deliver them separately. I came out without much of a struggle but my poor mom had to have a C-section for the fellas. They were 7 lbs , 8 1/2 oz. each....so adorable.

Sorry for my long absence from the blog. I have been reading it faithfully, but haven't been able to post as I should. I went to Peru for 10 days, so that's a good excuse. My year in review and my trip stories are forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home