/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Oh Dang where have i been????

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh Dang where have i been????

Well nate e has been in south africa so that explains his absence, and i have no such excuse. i have just been balls, balls BALLS deep in my new job, in which i no longer sit in a cubicle for 8 hours a day writing on this blog and making absurd amounts of cash to do it. no. now i hang out with kids all the time and eat cup o noodle every night and root for my cal bears in my spare time. I also try to spend a little time with a young man named Paul, when i can.

I would like to kick this blog off with a message, from Mr. Chuck Norris.


Next item of business is a happy birthday to everyone and their mother.

And my third item of business is a Big Congrats to Mr. Garrett Anderson, or should i say, the NEW Sports Information Director of Biola University. Congrats on the job, G.

Last weekend, I bombed up to Sacramento to spend some quality time with Jared's sister. Paul jetted over from the Santa Rosa to join in on the fun. A rockin good time was had by all. We had a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory, followed by me kicking Paul's ass at Pole Position on Nintendo Gaycube (i think jared just got bloodflow...easy boy), followed by me taking a nap on a Pappazan chair, followed by a night of John Courage on tap in a British Pub, afterwhich i had to head home, and Paul went out to another bar where he got 6 girls phone numbers and made out with 3 sets of twins. I dont know if that really happened, but if he came to danville, i am pretty sure it would have.

In closing, I would like to apologize for my lack of posting on this blog... Life has been outrageously busy.

I love you all, thank you and goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger drew said...

oh and PS-

if you go to the chuck norris website, do yourself a favor and click on the link for "Christian Area".
I did and rededicated my hear to the Chuck. I mean to the Lord.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Drew...I kicked your ASS at Pole Position. You quit playing because everytime you barely beat my score after about an hour and a half worth of attempts, I'd beat your score the very next try... and there was 4 sets of twins...and a very taken Ren...I mean person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home