/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: enough is enough

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

enough is enough

tonight in talking to bishop i witnessed yet again what is becoming an increasingly more common phenomanon... look guys, its just not fair that as soon as i begin to tell a story, i begin with zero credibility and have to work my way up from there.

if i say i took JJ Stokes to the hole at 24 Hour Fitness, dammit I took JJ to the hole.

(Ammendment: I didnt ACTUALLY take JJ to the hole... but I did introduce him to the quickest release this side of Anchorage, AK. So take that. Take that all you untrusting, unloving bastards. Sniff, sniff... wait is something burnt? Oh, sorry JJ.)

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Please note that my opinion of your credibility only drops to zero after your story introduces its first past/present athletic superstar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home