/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: I am GAY!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am GAY!




no seriously, I am. I am at work and have been all day, but you want to know what I have been doing all day long. ok, I am glad you asked... I have been sitting at my desk and looking up things on the internet, not just any ol things, but shabby chic things. now if you dont know what that is, google it. you see jill like this type of decorating and I have been looking for things to decorate our soon to be home. I am gay. If not gay, then I serious doubt I have anything hanging between my thighs/knees anymore. now, not only am I looking for things to buy, but I have been researching and it looks like I, Garrett Anderson, will be building with my own two hands a shabby chic style bed for jill and I. I went to home depot last night to start pricing wood and supplies that would be needed to build a queen size shabby chic bed. so anyway, yes I am gay, but I will soon be laying in that bed with an extremely goodlooking body (and everything else, including face) lying next to my lurpy and sloppy body.
Speaking of good body, I got my first membership to 24 hour fitness last night. and I will be working out to get as big as drew (who is absolutely huge now!)
Dodgers update, I got a call this morning and I have a meeting/go out to lunch and dick around, with the dodger visiting clubhouse manager as well as the angels clubhouse manager to discuss my job with the codgers. I am pumped as you can expect.
UW basketball is soon coming!

11 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Nate said...

just from experience let me say this to you garret

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU NOT BUILD A BED

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw you nate, what do you know!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Nate said...

oh and i googled shabby chic and let me say that you would be gay except that the president of gaydom called and said "hell no that fag isn't one of us"

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Nate said...

i know from experience that building a bed can be hell on earth as i have built many a bed in my day

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger drew said...

maybe nate turtlotte can help you, g.

(this is me ducking)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck me!!! ALL OF YOU!!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Nate said...

freaking turtlotte can build one hell of a bed but i would never subject him to the hells of bed building

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shabby chic went out two years ago. If you where gay you would know its all cottage style.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Cody said...

24 hour fitness? why are we not working out together right now? my body is lurpier than yours dude.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Nate said...

oh cody i remember staying up late at night just laughing and fixing your computer. we were so young and naive. and then the pillow fights, oh the pillow fights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home