/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Like a Virgin

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Like a Virgin

So I went to Torrey Conference last night for the first time in my life.. oh turns out.. I dont go there anymore. Jill wanted me to go with her and so I did. It was a couple who was speaking on communication in relationships so I thought I would give it a shot. They start talk and trying to make people laugh, and they succeed because it is Biola and they laugh at everything and I dont understand why.
ok so I am listening/dozeing off because it is chapel and I catch a few things of interest. The couple then makes a joke about making out and the place erupts with laughter and and I look around and everyone in there was red in the face and embarrassed that someone just said something so offensive.. I WAS OFFENDED that they were offended at that. It finally clicked that Biola was a great place to go to school and I thank the Lord everyday for that BUT, you have got to be kidding me with this! Then Jill and I went out to dinner with Cody and Tara Hircock. oh it was great, we had a lot of fun. We think we found our new couple to hang out with. and the best part was, they picked up the bill and cody did it with a "I am fithly rich now that I married a nurse" look on his face and I thouroughly enjoyed.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cody said...

it's a look you will soon share my friend.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Cody said...

The other highlight of the night was when Garrett farted at the table in Robin of Redness.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I didnt!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home