/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: New Phrase

Friday, October 21, 2005

New Phrase

So paul left me another voicemail... because he apparently hasnt realized that I am old as balls and after 11, its lights out. In this voicemail, he used the term "lovey-kins". As in, "where are you, lovey-kins?" Actually, I think it was "Are you talking on the phone to your lovey-kins?" Regardless, I was going to make fun of him for using such a term. Then I gave it some thought. The realization I came to, was that Paul Smith has hooked up with more girls then I have probably even talked to. So instead of making fun of him, please join me in welcoming a new phrase to my vocabulary: "lovey-kins".

Dont bother calling me this weekend, I plan on getting as much play as Paul, now that I talk like him.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home