/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: MIA = Everybody

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

MIA = Everybody


Alright, blogger is being dumb and not letting me upload a SWEETass picture of Chuck Norris, Missing in Action. So I guess we do without. oh wait, there it is.

What happened? Where did you guys go? Bishop, you no want talk sports anymore?

Some thoughts that have swirling around my brain today at work: I think I would really like to be a tri-athelete. That just sounds awesome. I don't really want to do any tri-athalons, but I just would really like to start telling people that I am a tri-athelete. So I guess the question I have for you guys is two-fold: 1) What do I have to do to start telling people I am a tri-athelete, and 2) Do I have to actually learn how to swim? Oh wait I have a couple of more questions: Where the hell is everybody? How the hell do I get from Tulsa to Branson and back? What the hell are you (garrett) going to be doing for the Dodgers, and does this mean you are gonna root against my Gi-dawgs and my boy B squared?

I have questions. I need answers.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Nate said...

last i knew bishop was cut off from the blog because his computer wasn't starting up.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger drew said...

oh right... you didnt fix that for him yet?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Cody said...

yeah, elbrecht, you used to fix my computer for me all the time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home