/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I have been MIA from the Blog for a few reasons.

1) My Cardinals lost and it took a while for me to understand what A's fans have delt with for years. Losing isn't the end of the world.

2) I had a 24 hour trip to Las Vegas in for a conference and in order to get reaquainted with my friend gin and tonic.

3) I have been trying to avoid giving Drew directions to Branson Missouri (too bad auditors have to work).

4) I have discovered the Heiniken Draft Keg (are you kidding my 5 liters of tappable joy... keep your comments to yourself garret and paul).

5) Thanks to my brother-in-law I have been taken to a world where drinking commands no longer need to be spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home