/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Mix your milk wit my coco puff...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Mix your milk wit my coco puff...

I am very disappointed that no one has touch on the song by the black eyed peas. "My humps" is a great song mainly because it includes the phrase, "mix your milk wit my coco puff" Just great I say!.
Anyway, now to my update. I just got back from a relaxing weekend at jills house in Visalia. Her parents were gone so it was just the two of us from thursday night (I took friday off) until sunday night. great times were had. We did absolutely nothing! we just sat there and watched TV the entire weekend, it was great. No stress, no work, no nothing. I did get one thing done and that is I finally got my cali drivers lisence. I passed the written (I only missed 3, I wouldnt worry about it though). the whole weekend was great. and now I am back. I have done NOTHING at work today, the rest of the office has gone to vegas for a few days so it is dead!
Speaking of work, it looks like I will soon be getting employed by the los angeles dodgers. it is not for sure yet but I am meeting with the dude this week for lunch to discuss the details. As more things come up I will be letting you all know. but I am stoked and this should be fun. oh and by the way, if you have read this whole boring post, than I applaud you. I will come up with something better but for now, this is all I have. Laguna beach is on tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home