/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: I couldn't wait any longer.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I couldn't wait any longer.

I have to, I am sorry. I cant hold out any longer. I have talked about sports and that I do love, but there is also something I love that I have yet to talk about. I know I may get some negative feedback, but I must!

There is one reason I look forward to Monday nights and I apologize, this reason is not Monday night football. Is it the one and only show that I have been watching religiously. It is Laguna Beach, the real OC. Now hear me out. you may be thinking, you are such a fag, more like MonGay night. but dudes, this show rules!! Kristen is such a whore, LC is so cool and so hot and gets treated like a piece of meat by Stephen, who is a complete sweet dude tool. Jason is renoB who thinks he is a pimp and kinda reminds me of me my freshman year, but that is totally off subject. Jessica, I use to think was cute and innosent but she now bugs the crap out of me and jason needed to get rid of her. Kacy, the new girl is unbelievable, she is so dumb and so from the OC. Talan is a pillow biter who breaks guy code. I am amazed at these kids, which is why I keep coming back to watch it. I wish I could punched them all in the face. oh and by the way did you know that kristen was dating matt lienart, yeah, its true. anyway, I will be in front of my TV this monday night with my purse at my side and my kotex heavy inserted, but i will enjoy ever minute of it!

7 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger drew said...

This is the by far, the best post to ever hit the Unknown!!!

Mad props to the G!

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the gay?

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, not cool.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had sex with a lot of men but that is the gayest thing I have ever heard

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think of Alex and Jason getting together? I don't think it will last. I think he's over it.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

dude, my prediction: Kristen and Jason end up together at some point.. She acts like she support jessica, she is a little whore like that. She and Jason are going to rub tummies

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger drew said...

Dude garrett,

you are so having a conversation with yourself. wow, what a loser.

no way kristen gets together with jason... she should marry satan because those two deserve each other. well, satan or hanz, either one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home