/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: I've fallen in love with Katheryn Williams

Friday, March 31, 2006

I've fallen in love with Katheryn Williams

Yes the irony has not been lost on me. I have been listening to her last concert she recorded. I think I've been through it 6 times now. Click on this link to stream the whole concert. If you don't want to listen to the whole Katheryn Williams concert then load it then scroll forward to the 1:09:45 mark and listen to her encore of Hallelujah....WOW!

Have a good friday.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

I am confused. all I can think of/picture is whaling in the streets.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger drew said...

garrett, i believe the proper term is "weeping and gnashing of teeth".

if you think she can wails in concert, you should have heard her in the parking lot of the apartment with when she walked out with nate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home