/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Two Things

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Two Things

First I had a dream that I was smoking pot with Shaq while sitting in a sweat lodge. Probably the most bizarre dream I have ever had.

Second, while checking out the hot new band Prymary Colorz I had a hearty chuckle when I realized that there are 125 used CD's available with the starting price at $0.01. Why only one cent you ask. Well because that is the lowest possible price they can set it at and still advertise to anyone around the world that they want to rid themselves of this music.


p.s. Snoop Dogg (aka Drew Martin's look-a-like) made the front page of the WSJ for the second time that I know of. Let's all wish Snoop good luck on his new hot dog line "Snoop Doggs" seeing as how Vegas isn't all that inviting of his musical act.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

puff, puff, pass... bitch.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drugs are for losers, not for hoosiers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home