/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Sports

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sports

First things first. Congrats friggn drew on your gay team beating the UW huskies last night.

second things second. I seriously get a little tear of excitement in my eye everytime I think about Feb. 5th. I seriously think the seahawks have a very good chance of winning this thing. I am so pumped. I think it will hit me when I make my next purchase (hasselbeck jersey).

third things third, is anyone still playing in fantasy hoops? I dont think anyone is really doing anything and of course it would be that way as soon as I get to 1st place (tied with drew). but I never win anything and as soon as I am doing well everybody is done.

fourth, APU v Biola game anyone? please come so I can have some sanity put back into my life.

and last, I think I like the idea of a 9-5 job and not this 8:15am-10:30pm job. I will explain in a full post later on.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could just skip a week and wake up on Superbowl Sunday...oh, the day will come.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger drew said...

of course i am in tahoe when my bears finally win a damn game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home