/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: a shout out!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a shout out!

Drew: Great talking to you last night, looking forward to catching up some more and chillin in bay town.
Jared: remember how we living in the same region and we havent had a triple date/ swinger party with cody and tara?
Tyler: you in LA, me in LA, lets make it happen!
Brady: Go chi sox, our boys are gonna do it. I need to hear more stories from Europe.
Nate E: I am going to build that bed and you are going to be proud of me for it. And you better be nice to me, because when the cardinals come into town, I might have to get you some cards gear.
Nate B: come back! I will see you in D-town. go huskies (bball)
Paul: I really need to hear some single life stories at least once a week.
Cody: Saturday, its on, you, me, our gloves! lets do it! and we can also work out.
Am I missing anybody? oh well. this is a lame and bored post, but more to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Nate said...

G-

i wish you the best of luck in building your bed. if i were to give you one piece of advice i would say build it alone. if you must have help call nate turtlotte i hear he can build one hell of a bed. just try not to let your relationship with jill hinge upon the bed building experience. just friendly advice. oh and if you are working for the dodgers you will have to do your best to kick Hee-Seop Choi in the pills and accidentally call him bok choi at least once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home