/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Seattle par deux

Monday, October 03, 2005

Seattle par deux

With Jared continuing the Seattle Sports convo, I thought I would just brief you on other seattle sports related current events floating around the net.

In a recent interview with Charisma magazine, Steve Largent stated that "God told him to run for governor of Oklahoma."

I think it's worth pointing out that in a recent interview on stevelargentsucks.com, God denied the attribution. In fact, God went on to state: "I never told him that, in fact, I never told him anything. I wish Steve, Jimmy Swaggart and Oral would quit that stuff. All kidding aside, I am a Native American, therefore I am supporting Kelly Haney".

Thanks God, for setting the record straight.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Nate said...

drew you bastard

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger drew said...

Nate- hey, its not my website! ok fine, it is my website.

God- thanks man, see you on the 12th.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are only 2 things in seattle steers and queers, and i don't see any horns... Love, Ad Peterson.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All comments by the trinity will be deleted...Sorry Dru.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home