/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Why God why?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Why God why?



It's 1:11 PM on Sunday. In the span of 18 hours I have seen the two football teams that I have rooted for with all my heart my entire life lose on last second plays. The amount of swearing and physical violence that resulted from these two heartbreakers has left me cold and numb. Next week the Seahawks play the Rams and I just know that we will be up 45-3 with about 2:30 to play and we'll lose 51-45 in OT. I hate the Seahawks. I hate the Huskies. For that matter I hate the Mariners who today play the last game of their woefully irrelevant year today. Bring on basketball season for God's sakes. Why the hell do I do this to myself every year? Why can't they just once not lose games in the most gloriously painful ways possible? I can't feel my arms.



Damn





Damn damn

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger drew said...

chin up lad... Brandon Roy will have you back in fine shit talking mode by mid to late November.

Imagine a UW hoops team WITHOUT Will Conroy... the potential is endless

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Cody said...

I was at the Huskies game with my wife. We took a few hours off of sex to sit amongst the UCLA fans and cheer for the purple and gold. The end was painful. I can't believe I took a break from the intercourse to just have my heart broken like that.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

The above is easily my favorite non poster comment. Welcome Ballsxl, nice to have you around.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger drew said...

I am pretty sure that is Cody, still trying unsuccessfully to post on the blog.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it would be better if you cheered for better teams? Try living in a state that has won something, anything in the past 25 years. Love, ALbert Pujols

 

Post a Comment

<< Home