/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: The Party. Part 1

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Party. Part 1


Listen people, here is what is in the works...

i was talking to elbrecht on the phone last night,and here is what we came up with.

In November, I am going to visit Elbrecht in Missouri. Also in November, Bishop and Garrett will be visiting me in Danville. This is all well and good, but here is what is going down:

Sometime in the near future, everyone on this blog is invited to a big freaking weekend party, where it all began... the jewel of the pacific northwest, Seattle f'ing Washington.

I would say we would be camping in the Unknown, but lets face it, it aint summer, kids, so we are going to get a big ass hotel room downtown and spend a couple of days drinking and smoking and carousing and talking about life and God and Cal and things of that nature.

The precise date has not yet been nailed down... we will have to plan for what works best for everyone, but consider this your notice so you can start saving your pennies and keeping your eye on the Southwest Internet Fares. November/December could be a little tough, due to the holidays, holiday money, and other holiday travels, so right now I am tenatively throwing out sometime after the New Year? Actually now that I say that, New Years in SeaTac sounds damn fun, but I imagine it would be tough to get set up with a place downtown on New Years, so let me just throw out some freakin weekend in January, we are gonna party like F'ing rockstars.

So tell me your damn thoughts on this plan!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Nate said...

sux

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger drew said...

i hate you, just by the way

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger drew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flying in from Glamis, bitches!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Nate said...

hate is a strong word to use on this official BIOLA UNIVERSITY GOD BLOG

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

I may have no computer and be sick as all hell but I can make an appearance long enough to say that this plan makes me indescribably happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home