/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Umping Bugglies

Monday, October 17, 2005

Umping Bugglies

Now that the Angels' season in officially over. I will now blog the shit/crap out of this thing. Today I come to work and think, "why the hell am I here today?" and then 45 minutes go by and my main boss comes in and says, "I gave the rest of the guys the day off today" COOL!!! I am here. and I worked even more than some of the other people who are still in bed right now. So I am sitting here at my desk complaing about the horrible umping that was display this series to everyone who walks by my desk. (thats for you drew). The Angels crapped the bed in a huge way. I was keeping score the last couple games and every box/ at bat for Vlad had a number 3 after another number (ie: 6-3, 6-4-3). he was 1 for the series. MVP! MVP! I can here it now and of course the loyal Angels fans boooed him. way to go Anaheim, way to support your team! That is the reason we all hate the Angels, remember? it is not the team necessarily, because Eckstein is gone, but it is the OC/Mission Viejo fans and Rex Hudler that we hate, right guys? But now that the season is over the question is "Hey Garrett, What is next?" and to that, I answer with "The Lord Only Knows!" you might find me in Los angeles, Seattle (yeah bishop I just got a great connection with the M's), Tacoma (also bishop, there is a job open with the Rainiers), Phoenix (new MLB office), or Oklahoma (with a semi-pro hockey team, triple A baseball team, or the Katrina Hornets). We will have to wait and see.
Jill update: things are great, we were reminded the other night that we have a long way to go until we get married and we need to be careful (if you know what I mean, and I think you do!)

That is all for now, check back with me in 30 minutes

6 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Nate said...

remember there is marriage and there is a ceremony. Only one of those is required by god.

fyi: it isnt the ceremony

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger drew said...

thanks nate.
you're helping.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger drew said...

in retrospect,

this is the greatest title of any post yet on this blog.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Nate said...

all i am saying is that the temptation you are feeling is cultural and not a sinful temptation. god doesnt care when you get married as long as the whole marraige commitment is made and fullfilled.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Garrett said...

just so you know nate. you "encouragement" is doing nothing but give me blood flow and cause me to start justifing things. I thank you!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Nate said...

if you want scripture to back that up just let me know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home