/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: well at least

Monday, October 17, 2005

well at least

one person with the last name of Anderson can play college basketball. Just so all you know, and I know all of you have been wondering. My sister, kristin AKA. Muff, Muffalufagis, Harry Muff, or what ever all you guys call her, scored 25 point in her first colligate basketball contest. Just so you know. and yes drew, she is breeding stock and yes she is still too young for you. however, she is legal now. and Paul, you are still her and my mom's favorite. but they like you all, dont worry.

oh and skunk spot, I feel for you on those umps in that cards game. screw them!!! my boy jim and my boy tony LaRu. My cards are going all the way, unless my Astros win, then they will go all the way. but for now, it is my boys pooholes (AKA. MVP of the world)

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

Fuck Tony LaRussa, Fuck Jim Edmonds, Fuck the Roger Clemens, and especially Fuck the entire rosters of both those Fucking teams!!!! Yes I am having a shitty day so Paul can fuck the muff too for all I care.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

P.S. Garrett I love you.
I hope you move here.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger drew said...

sorry bisho,

if i realized what kind of day you were having, i would kept that crack about my fantasy team inside.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Bring on the MUFF!!!!!!!! Being with her would truely allow me to forsake all others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home