/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Viva Las Vegas

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Viva Las Vegas

Well I do have to admit I am a little dissapointed that Paul has not posted his adventures yet.

See, I get this message on Sunday, SUNDAY, from Paul saying "hey man, meet me at the Ghost Bar in Vegas in 12 hours." SUNDAY! Who the hell starts their week in Vegas? Now I admit I may have started the trend with a similar call to Paul (and just about everyone eles on this blog not in Hungary) when we had the great impromptu middle of the night Vegas excursion (which ended in fine form with Cody counting his pile of cash and Elbrecht vomiting all over the interior of Bishops brand new car and Bishop making everyone pinkyswear not to tell the wife) but the main difference that needs to be pointed out is that THAT call went out on a Friday and Paul's was on a sunday. Damn you Paul.

All this to say, I fully expected by now to hear an adventure involving Paul swapping chicks at the Palms with the Maloof brothers, talking about their life experiences and feelings, and then rockin those bodies before slipping out of town like a thief in the night.

Lets go Paul. Its confession time.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I'm a little tuckered out, gimme a couple days.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Let me just say that HOLY SHIT I can't believe I did that!!!

That is all.....for now.....

The taste is still in my mouth...

That really is all....for now....

And I did it on a Sunday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home