/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Mission Vi- A-Hole

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mission Vi- A-Hole

I have recently seen a huge difference in cultures. I have lived in a world that is very different from where I am from and was raised. It got to a point this week that I had to bring it up and see if I am the only one.
Southern cali: The local pro baseball team is in the middle of the ALCS and the front story in the newspapers is that there is going to be rain. It was just mentioned, it was the top story. I dont understand. I think the story after the "rain is coming"(aka. storm watch 2005) the next story must have been you all must forget how to drive and slam on your brakes!
Washington: I check thesunlink.com (bremerton sun newspaper) daily just to see what is going on in the world up there. the top story in the sports section was this. "Elk hunting: the Catch and release way". Man I miss the WA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home