/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: I really didnt see this one coming...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I really didnt see this one coming...


No really guys, lets talk a bit about my Fantasy Team.

First of all, allow me to thank Nate Elbrecht for already posting not one but TWO championship rings here on the blog for me. It must be a sign for next year.

So what do I win? Is Yahoo just gonna come by my house and present me with a check or something? Surely the domination that just occurred is some sort of record, somewhere, right?

And speaking of next year... do we redraft new line ups, or does it just pick up again where we left off this year with the same line ups... cause if it does, you guys are f'ing SCREWED!!!! I mean seriously, how did you guys even let me make some of the trades I did... have you SEEN my line up??? I mean damn. So I dont know if we start over from scratch next year, but since I have already proven myself to be Connie Mack + Billy Beane + Roger Craig + Steinbrenner combined, I guess I am not to worried about it. You guys better be praying for a re-draft, or next year you are going to be facing my current line up of (all the best hitters in the game) + my most recent aquisition: Barry mother-f'in Bonds. Umm... check please.

In closing, I would like to thank the little people: Johnny Damon, Placido Polanco, Scott Posdednik and Juan Pierre for tightening up all the little areas, consistently getting on base, stealing bases, and scoring runs while the big boys (Pujols, ARod, Manny, Andruw, and Cabrera) dropped bombs every day. I would also like to thank all 34 of my pitchers that I have aquired and discarded over the past few months for all the W's, K's and SV's that were put down, with a special thanks to big Roy Halladay for feeling optimistic enough about his injury that I could trade him to nate bishop a few days before he decided to hang it up for the season.

A special shout out to Cody and Bishop... it was so cute when you thought you were competing with me for those few days... awww, remember that?

And finally, Mr. Elbrecht... sticking to his principles. Refusing to even attempt to compete. Having a starting lineup of mostly 3rd string Cardinals. and STILL finishing with a higher batting average than Cody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home