/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Things on my mind

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things on my mind

Thursday there I am laying on the couch just getting ready to fall asleep when it happened, Renee Zellweger broke up with me. BLAM! I have to say I didn’t expect it and it has thrown me off a little. Here’s the deal. I have seen the beginning of Jerry McGuire and I have seen the end of Jerry McGuire but I have never sat down and watched it straight through from start to finish. Well just as I’m drifting off to sleep I hear Renee “Curiously Unattractive” Zellweger delivering a line to Ton Cruise that was word-for-damn-word what a previous girlfriend gave me as rationale for breaking up. Now I’m really pissed. I really want to be back in that situation and have a chance to say something like “No line, no breakup.” Maybe I could have said “well at lest when Renee said that she got paid to be ugly (curiously ugly)” or something of that nature.

Just for the record Poppy Montgomery is attractive and rumor has it that she is currently celebrating Oktoberfest. Also no band should ever be able to name themselves All American Rejects or any pseudo-we-suck names (i.e. The Sucks, We Suck, We Can’t Sing, We’re Losers So Love Us and Buy Our Records, We Wear Tight Jeans and Spend Our Suburban Money at Fake-Thrift Stores and Wish We Were Losers… and so on so forth).

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger drew said...

I think the main thing you look for in a girl is a resemblance, no matter how slight, to renee zellwegger. That is criteria number 1 for you. Yes, that is what I have decided.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Nate said...

listen guy-who-dates-girls-with-last-names-that-sound-french-except-for-jodie, i have yet to date anyone who looks like renee zelwegger except for that wild weekend in Vegas with Jewel.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bastard i'm way hotter than renne zelwegger (except for my teeth and that I look like white trash left overs on the cover of my album 0304).

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is: Poppy Montgomery - WAY HOT, Renee Zellwegger - WAY NOT.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger drew said...

who the hell is poppy montgomery?

and renee has moments of cuteness, and other moments that cause me to run for the toilet like i just spent St. Patty's day in downtown danville with Paul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home