/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: 101

Monday, September 26, 2005

101

Guys I keep wanting to post a new post on the blog but cannot for the following reasons:

1) My weekend consisted solely of high school football on Friday, college football on Saturday, and sleeping on my couch all day Sunday.

2) Every time I click on the blog, I am immediately sucked into the Random Chuck Norris Fact Generator. It wields some mysterious power over me, way more so then the hot German girls drinking beer post. For some reason, I crave the knowledge that: Chuck Norris can play the solo from Stairway to Heaven using just pubic trimmings and a glockenspiel, and that If a credit card is your only means of payment in Algeciras, Spain, you're bound to have trouble finding a tapas bar that will serve you dinner and drinks. To solve this problem, the last thing you should do is hop on the half-hour ferry to Morocco, which also doesn't accept credit very often. People may or may not know this. Of these people, Chuck Norris may or may not know this the most.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and, unlike Lance, Chuck has an even number of testicles.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Nate B said...

I have an uneven number. And I have more than one.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an uneven number. And I have 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home