/*Nothing to see here*/ Grab Two Beers And Meet Me In the F'ing Unknown: Alright fine

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Alright fine

alright in all seriousness, even though i make fun of you guys, i played NES... granted it was in grades 2-5 but hey, I played.
The thing that worries me, about how big of an impression this gray box made on my life can be explained with the following list:

Number of GA Accounting Principles I can remember from memory: Zero. (Thanks for nothing, Woodward.)

Number of Pauls Missionary Journeys I can describe from memory: Zero. (My Acts teacher makes the Cal Athletic Director look like the hot German chick drinking beer: Oh my lesbian. not that theres anything wrong with that.)

Number of hymns I can remember singing in Thoeness' Super Christian class: Zero. (of course, I cut every tuesday for basketball and was out by break on thursdays for a productive evening of... well, sitting around doing nothing.)

But ask me, ASK ME, how do jump directly to Mike Tyson on PunchOut and I will immediately respond with 007 373 5963. Catch ya later Sandman, you unbeatable assclown. See you later, Second Piston Honda. Charge this, Bald Bull. You're not fooling anyone, Soda Popinski. Hippo guy, i will actually miss you, you fat pants-less bastard.

And I'm out.

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Nate B said...

Accounting principles: Zero
Amount of work done monday thru friday: Zero
Annual Salary:$5,000,000,000,000,000,000
Knowing you make more in a year than everyone else on this blog combined: Priceless

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Dru. We all know that you can recite the Contra (or Konami) code by heart.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nate said...

you fat pants-less bastard

I only have tears to describe the laughter from that comment.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger drew said...

jared,

everything i know i learned from a smith

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey Drew,

I'm a Smith.

Looks like he's right boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home